Friends of the Fissure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends of the Fissure

An exploration beyond URU where we invite all to seek the journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joining Friends of the Fissure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elpis
Admin
Admin
Elpis

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Joining Friends of the Fissure Empty
PostSubject: Joining Friends of the Fissure   Joining Friends of the Fissure Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:59 am

Registrations are open and you may join. Please be sure to post a message to us here about you so we know you're not spam and do not delete you.

We will contact you privately also before activating your registration.
Back to top Go down
orrinjelo

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Joining Friends of the Fissure   Joining Friends of the Fissure Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:06 pm

So I'm new, I guess. Very Happy I was Orrin Jelo in UruObsession Hood and then in Penguin Games Hood while MOUL was still around. As for my FoF character, I haven't created one yet. I'm pretty much here to see how much I can contribute to the project.
RL, I live in northern Utah right along the fault line (why????). I'm going to college studying physics. I have some 3d rendering skills (Bryce, 3dsMax, Pov-Ray, Terragen, a little Blender).
Hmm...what else can I say.... Question
I do have some HTML skills, some programming skills. Anything that will help, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Elpis
Admin
Admin
Elpis

PostSubject: Re: Joining Friends of the Fissure   Joining Friends of the Fissure Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:28 pm

Welcome!

I kept wondering where I heard that name from.
Back to top Go down
Elpis
Admin
Admin
Elpis

PostSubject: Re: Joining Friends of the Fissure   Joining Friends of the Fissure Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:38 pm

Also, be sure to let us know if you have any problems navigating the board - we're still working with permissions and settings on it.
Back to top Go down
Prof

PostSubject: I'm interested...   Joining Friends of the Fissure Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:20 pm

Hello,

I'm interested in joining. I first heard of the group over in GoW then tracked all over MOULa to find it here. This seems to be a fun interesting group. If you wish to learn more bout the character I would be brining into the group I have a blog over in Uru Blogs under Thelonius "Prof" Higginsbottom. Thank you for your time!
Back to top Go down
Elpis
Admin
Admin
Elpis

PostSubject: Re: Joining Friends of the Fissure   Joining Friends of the Fissure Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:46 pm

Hey Thelonius, feel free to yell at me in MOUL at any time.

Friends of Fissure #600886
Elpis #799191
Ms. Isis #331871

Sorry to not respond sooner. I've been busy setting a lot of things up in Second Life for writing and Myst.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining Friends of the Fissure   Joining Friends of the Fissure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joining Friends of the Fissure
Page 1 of 1