Friends of the Fissure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends of the Fissure

An exploration beyond URU where we invite all to seek the journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Updates to Philosophy and History?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elpis
Admin
Admin
Elpis

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-05-09

New Updates to Philosophy and History? Empty
PostSubject: New Updates to Philosophy and History?   New Updates to Philosophy and History? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:44 pm

Parts of our original storylines don't match well with MOULagain. Those parts we're thinking over and brainstorming some adjustments.

While it may be slow here - the project is being worked on.

Friends of the Fissure Bevin is open to members. Buddy Friends of the Fissure at #600886...the character is one from my Age Exploration Novel, Thorne. Somewhat of a challenge for me, since I'm female. LOL Please forgive me if I make a fool of myself while he's in there. I'm using him only for people wanting to join the bevin.

If you're already with a Bevin, but want an invite, buddy Thorne, give a hollar, and he'll send you an invite.

Elpis still retains her own private bevin, but she gives pellet counts to FoF and checks in. You can also friend her at #799191.

Any problems or questions, I'm also Issis Ceriano in Second Life. I live on Island of Myst and run the Frosted Myst Literature and Arts Stores, plus the retreat for Claw and Quill Writer's Guild (mixed fiction, non-fiction, poetry group - open to all).
Back to top Go down

New Updates to Philosophy and History?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friends of the Fissure :: Proposed Ideas :: Ideas for the LaCasa Storyline-
Jump to: