Friends of the Fissure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends of the Fissure

An exploration beyond URU where we invite all to seek the journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Story opportunities in M'nine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elpis
Admin
Admin
Elpis

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Story opportunities in M'nine Empty
PostSubject: Story opportunities in M'nine   Story opportunities in M'nine Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:30 pm

I've created another option for people to help out on with M'nine. Elpis has discovered what they call a 'treasure room' in one house of M'nine. Protected in a container were various D'ni books, such as a copy of the Watcher's Prophecies and the King's Journals, along with a few family histories and text books that I'm using within the M'nine storyline.

Unprotected from the damage caused by weather over time due to a damaged roof is a wall full of shelves containing many D'ni literature books. There is a permanent team restoring and translating those books stationed there.

So if anyone wishes to create a story or poem for the D'ni for FoF to use at LaCasa, please do so.

(I doubt that I'll be able to get around to doing any, so this is a needed gift from anyone willing to help out - for as many who would like to do so.)
Back to top Go down

Story opportunities in M'nine
Page 1 of 1