Friends of the Fissure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends of the Fissure

An exploration beyond URU where we invite all to seek the journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our Future in the Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elpis
Admin
Admin
Elpis

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Our Future in the Game Empty
PostSubject: Our Future in the Game   Our Future in the Game Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:40 am

Cyan has the rights back, see:
http://www.spokesmanreview.com/blogs/txt/archive/?postID=6114

As we keep an eye on how Cyan brings the game back online, our place will stay the same within the game's storyline. But it'll be interesting to see what kind of environment comes about as they bring in more player created content and how we can fit in there.

Also to watch them work out all the bugs with utilizing the created content while we work on ours. LOL
Back to top Go down
Elpis
Admin
Admin
Elpis

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Our Future in the Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Future in the Game   Our Future in the Game Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:53 pm

I just wanted to let everyone know who may be watching that we're still in operation.

Some of us are busy with Myss Terrie's Bevin. Myss Terrie's Bevin has always been in the cavern as a guide for the new explorers and a safe, non-political area for explorers to relax and enjoy friendships. It's role will be needed first in the cavern.

Okaasan has been busy getting all the guides together and creating the books in LaCasa. Visit the website any time and explore as you like to see what's happening.

I have been swamped with deadlines and working every waking moment on them, and sometimes during my sleep *grin*, but the end is in sight and I should be able to commit a few days to working the board and the Age development again within the next week or two.
Back to top Go down

Our Future in the Game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friends of the Fissure :: History :: Friends of the Fissure (FoF)-
Jump to: