Friends of the Fissure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends of the Fissure

An exploration beyond URU where we invite all to seek the journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Locked Room To Open

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Okaasan
Admin
Admin
Okaasan

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-05-09

New Locked Room To Open Empty
PostSubject: New Locked Room To Open   New Locked Room To Open Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:31 pm

I am working on dividing the flymode book into two volumes. Vol. 1 is in Room 5 which is where Imzadi sleeps. Vol. 2 will be in Room 12 -- Sophrosyne's room. In addition to the hidden book there will be a link in her room to another locked room.

What I would love to get hold of is some program that will allow the visitor to unlock a door -- much as we did in the garden ages of Tsogla and Delin. I know that Richard Wakefield wrote a training program for prospective door callers, a program that operated on the internet. I would like to know if there is some way to create or alter that program for our uses in La Casa.

Here is a list of locked rooms that are displayed on the floor plan:
Room 5 -- Imzadi
Room 12 -- Sophrosyne
Elpis
Okaasan
KoHama

There is a hidden library NOT displayed on the floor plan -- hence, very hidden and totally private, so I am figuring that it may be within KoHama's room or it could be behind a panel in the Solarium, which has not yet been created. Since we do not have the linking books to ages as yet unrendered there no reason to grant access to the private library -- only to let visitors know that we have such a room and someday they will find their way inside it.

When the new rooms are online I will let you know. If you want the "quick link" tour I can do that, but I would prefer you to find your own way. I will also be publishing a new WNDN interview with someone who will hint at the library and other goodies being offered.
Back to top Go down
Okaasan
Admin
Admin
Okaasan

PostSubject: Re: New Locked Room To Open   New Locked Room To Open Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:25 pm

You can now enter Room 12. Also there have been a minor change inside Room 5 (look in the mirror). I will be working on Okaasan and Elpis' rooms next. KoHama's room will remain off-limits the longest.

What I need right now are books to hide in the other two rooms (Okaasan and Elpis)? I can always remove a book from the library shelf and make it available only in a locked room, but the only book that seems special enough for that is "Before the Fall." Got ideas?
Back to top Go down
Elpis
Admin
Admin
Elpis

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: New Locked Room To Open   New Locked Room To Open Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:11 pm

Before the Fall would make a good one I think.

Another that may work is the monthly spark book. (Can't remember if it was a book by itself ... )

You could use a creation journal of mine, but I really wouldn't have anything ready until August.
Back to top Go down
Okaasan
Admin
Admin
Okaasan

PostSubject: Re: New Locked Room To Open   New Locked Room To Open Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:51 pm

The monthly sparkly book is already on the library shelf and would make a good "red herring" book -- the obvious book while "Before the Fall" is the one that is hidden. I have been moving book files out of the library when the book is to be found in a bedroom. We can always swap books around too. Imzadi could give Vol 1 to Sophrosyne, Soph could pass Vol 2 to Okaasan and Imzadi could make off with B4 the Fall, etc.

I have some images we could use as wallpaper prizes, but the images are stolen from flymode and so I feel that to offer them as prizes is not quite right. Better to see what Atheni creates.

Another book idea came to mind -- one that will allow me to store the best hints we ever put together for the Guides at MTs forum and fill more books at La Casa. I will create hint books containing the info and images to solve all the puzzles presented in URU -- CC, PotS and MOUL. The books with all the walkthru info will be on La Casa's shelves and therefore available to all.

The walkthrus will be my next projects.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Locked Room To Open   New Locked Room To Open Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Locked Room To Open
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friends of the Fissure :: Proposed Ideas :: Ideas for Website-
Jump to: