Friends of the Fissure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends of the Fissure

An exploration beyond URU where we invite all to seek the journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hidden Books

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Okaasan
Admin
Admin
Okaasan

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Hidden Books Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Books   Hidden Books Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:05 am

I think I have figured out a way to hide some choice volumes behind a locked door which can only be opened by performing certain actions in sequence. Let me see if I can place the flymode book in one of the locked bedrooms -- and how access will work. Once I have the code down we can hide books in any locked room. At present we have five rooms locked. KoHama's must remain off limits until we have Refuge ready (think years), and I suspect there are some special plans for Elpis' and Okaasan's rooms. So should the flymode book go to Imzadi or Sophrosyne? I am thinking Sophrosyne, being our in-house visionary -- and the flymode book is full of some mind-twisting images.

Suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Elpis
Admin
Admin
Elpis

Number of posts : 72

Hidden Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Books   Hidden Books Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:27 pm

Sophrosyne sounds ok to me. Not sure if that fits Imzadi's personality ... have to double check.. I forgot. LOL

M'nine will be far down the road too, although I might get a journal ready this summer for it. Think of the drawing boards and such that Cyan shows off. The drawings they used for the game design. I'll have projection sketches made up and pictures of a real journal. Maybe a small sample in August that can go in somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Okaasan
Admin
Admin
Okaasan

Number of posts : 34

Hidden Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Books   Hidden Books Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:31 pm

I have just "redecorated" the bedrooms at La Casa -- splitting them into three groups and giving each group its own set of visions. Only one vision can be ended with entry into a locked room and only while exploring that room will one find the hidden book -- big hint on the word "hidden" (as in, if you can see the book right off, it isn't hidden, so keep looking).

I realize that by inviting folks to poke through someone else's room and that person's stuff, we are showing like zero respect for personal privacy at La Casa, but then after being in URU and reading all those diaries belonging to the DRC guys, I guess we shouldn't feel too badly. I covered the 'stranger intrusion" aspect with a quick call to the front desk and some reassurance about "sleep-linking" -- something that just happens.

Let me know if the hidden book is too hidden or too easy.
Back to top Go down
Elpis
Admin
Admin
Elpis

Number of posts : 72

Hidden Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Books   Hidden Books Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:52 am

I'll go through the visions when I can. I did look at a few. The visions come through well, but never got a cue for a locked room ... or a book, of course.

Am I doing something wrong?

I tried two rooms. Remember one was room seven and went into all three methods of the visions. Should I have seens something there?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hidden Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Books   Hidden Books Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden Books
Page 1 of 1