Friends of the Fissure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends of the Fissure

An exploration beyond URU where we invite all to seek the journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

M'nine Documentation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elpis
Admin
Admin
Elpis

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-05-09

M'nine Documentation Empty
PostSubject: M'nine Documentation   M'nine Documentation Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:11 pm

The first Age that Elpis explores is called M'nine. As of the moment, it's pronounced mah-neen. That could change after I work on the history for the Age. I do not know at this point if it was originally inhabited by the D'ni or another civilization before the D'ni found it.

The history, maps, descriptive book information, and other technical information I'll post in this thread as they develop. A separate thread will have the journal that Elpis writes about the Age.
Back to top Go down
Elpis
Admin
Admin
Elpis

PostSubject: Re: M'nine Documentation   M'nine Documentation Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:15 pm

As proof that I haven't given up on this project, I am showing two of my note sketches from my sketchbook.

M'nine Documentation Housingstone

There are five of these stones - each of them are a clue to opening a secret passageway. No, I haven't posted the full Age path yet, so you're lost. Laughing

This sketch is just my notes - I have proper paper and sanguine sticks to do proper concept sketches with and will do them soon.
Back to top Go down
Elpis
Admin
Admin
Elpis

PostSubject: Re: M'nine Documentation   M'nine Documentation Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:48 pm

The full story of M'nine is done in its rough form.

In the unedited form it's almost 50,000 words exactly. I've written it over the last 19 days. I will probably start getting parts of it ready for the website next week. There are documents and information that can go on Elpis's desk at LaCasa.

I believe Gandhar will let us use the office pictures he created as snap shots that can lay around. And I'll make a few more sketches for it. Still haven't broke out the sanguine sticks and paper, but I will for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M'nine Documentation   M'nine Documentation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

M'nine Documentation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friends of the Fissure :: Characters And Ages :: The Ages of FoF-
Jump to: