Friends of the Fissure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends of the Fissure

An exploration beyond URU where we invite all to seek the journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playing with the look and the admin functions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elpis
Admin
Admin
Elpis

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Playing with the look and the admin functions Empty
PostSubject: Playing with the look and the admin functions   Playing with the look and the admin functions Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 4:31 pm

Please bear with me while we experiment with different styles and skins. I'm working a little each day to explore the options and gather pictures from the game.

Okaasan, please keep an eye on your messages. Seems for some things we need the original admin to do them.
Back to top Go down
Elpis
Admin
Admin
Elpis

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the look and the admin functions   Playing with the look and the admin functions Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:51 pm

I've figured out most of the places to change the features of the forum. There are still some text to fix and buttons to go through and remake those.

Should I make all the buttons in D'ni? LOL
Back to top Go down
Elpis
Admin
Admin
Elpis

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the look and the admin functions   Playing with the look and the admin functions Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:02 pm

I received the four images you sent me for the background. They still repeat. But two - the rocky background and the starry night hide it the best. Right now is showing the rocky graphic. It provides contrast. The starry night looks good too, but provides no contrast. It matches the dark background of the forum itself well.

Which do you think would work better?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the look and the admin functions   Playing with the look and the admin functions Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:21 pm

I like the rocky background and think we can just stick with it. I collect images like it to use for wallpaper on other web projects. This particular bit of rock comes from Ahnonay.

You are doing great with the forum. Next change needs to be the font color for lists. Having topics and names in white on light is just too hard to read.

As for me I need to change the ranking system somehow because there is no way you are a "Guest of La Casa." I need to create the "Grand PooBah" rank or something like that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://fissure.forumotion.com
Elpis
Admin
Admin
Elpis

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the look and the admin functions   Playing with the look and the admin functions Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:49 pm

Nice! Guess I'll have to come up with another background for the category headers .... we only have a choice for setting the link colors and that controls everything together.

Would have thought they'd give us options to set them separately.
Back to top Go down
Elpis
Admin
Admin
Elpis

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the look and the admin functions   Playing with the look and the admin functions Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:25 am

You should be able to choose your topic colors now. I attempted to activate that feature today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the look and the admin functions   Playing with the look and the admin functions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing with the look and the admin functions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friends of the Fissure :: Proposed Ideas :: Ideas for the Forum-
Jump to: