Friends of the Fissure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends of the Fissure

An exploration beyond URU where we invite all to seek the journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pictures disappearance from the forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elpis
Admin
Admin
Elpis

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Pictures disappearance from the forum Empty
PostSubject: Pictures disappearance from the forum   Pictures disappearance from the forum Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:45 am

web host disappeared this morning ... I'm waiting for a little bit to see what's going on.

This is a webhost I've been using for six years with no problems, and never a downtime. So I'll give them a chance.

My luck their servers were stored in a building that's flooded somewhere now...

I'll try to find out what's going on and if nothing happens, I'll reset everything.
Back to top Go down
Elpis
Admin
Admin
Elpis

PostSubject: Re: Pictures disappearance from the forum   Pictures disappearance from the forum Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:22 am

I will take care of moving them today as I'm able. This report just found on the net:

http://blogs.zdnet.com/security/?p=1285

Kind of explains the two hundred and some non-english emails in the email hooked up to it too. Glad I use a separate email for everything now.
Back to top Go down
Okaasan
Admin
Admin
Okaasan

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Pictures disappearance from the forum   Pictures disappearance from the forum Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:00 am

It happens sometimes. Other weirdness -- I have been trying to connect my Pygmy Marmoset avatar image on the MT forum. I know it is on my website's server, but for some reason as yet undetermined will not appear on that forum. Oh well.

We do need to move the image gallery from the old forum to this one ASAP. Let me know what you need me to do.
Back to top Go down
Elpis
Admin
Admin
Elpis

PostSubject: Re: Pictures disappearance from the forum   Pictures disappearance from the forum Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:20 pm

For right now I'm storing them on a site I'm not using ... then I can just move them here in between other things without worrying about it. Wasn't sure of our storage and bandwidth limit with the free hosting here, but I've looked into it and think we're all right.

In the meantime, photobucket has things fixed and back up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures disappearance from the forum   Pictures disappearance from the forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pictures disappearance from the forum
Page 1 of 1